Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Ok it's been a while so don't fall off your chairs.... but I'm back with my new and improved blog! I WILL keep it up this time! First up I thought I would share some of the layouts I have done this year. Sorry the photos aren't fantastic but you get the idea :) Number 1 I did at a Escape to create retreat this year. The photo is by Tiff Firth Photograpy. I am lucky to have such a talented friend to take awesome photos for me to scrap! My daughter loves reading and writing stories. The quote reads "Writers aren't exactly people, They're a whole bunch of people trying to be one person". Number 2 I did at another retreat this year called which we named 'wild women's Wudinna weekend' or 'WWWW' for short. A much smaller one but still equally as fun! I seem to get most of my scrapping done at retreats. I used mostly scraps on this page. I cant remember if I scrap-lifted this or if I just used a sketch. Number 3 Took me a while to get this one done! I started it at WWWW but only recently finished it. I love going to the beach with my family and capturing all the fun we have. I was standing in the water taking pics with my iphone when my son nearly collected me on the surfboard! I think he deliberately lined me up too! He thought it was hilarious! I love this range of simple stories paper! Number 4 This was another layout I did at wwww. Fishing is another one of my favourite past times. Number 5 A super pink page of my gorgeous little princess. The title just sums her up really. The photo was also taken by Tiff Firth. My silhouette cameo got a work out while doing this page. Was the first time I have cut glitter paper with it and I love how it turned out. Number 6 'Cuteness' I did at a 12 hour scrap day up in Lock at The Shabby Chic Shack. Sometimes I feel guilty for travelling so far for scrapbooking but my partner drives that far for surfing so I guess we are even! Mostly used Heidi Swapps Favourite Things range for this page. Did a bit of misting and splattering too. Finally last but not least Number 7 Another page done a Lock. The pic was taken on mothers day this year. Loved the background patterned paper on this page. I got it in a kit ages ago and thought it was about time I used it. I'd been SAVING it for something special. You know the story... Anyway hope you enjoy my pages and hopefully it wont be forever until I blog again! P:S Sorry all the writing is in one big jumble! I tried to fix it but couldn't figure it out and if I spent any longer working it out I would never get around to posting this! xxx

3 comments:

  1. hello stranger :P
    love to see the blog ahappening again. xxx
    love them all Amy but I'm a bit partial to Sparkle.
    miss ya face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh.. these are awesome Missy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. Will try to get my mini retreat layouts up soon :)

    ReplyDelete